The ideal candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of variety of IT equipments at client site. The successful candidate will be a problem solver who is responsive to customers’ needs.
- Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance, troubleshooting and test tasks
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Complete and submit field reports with all time spent and work completed on site
- Practice and adhere to all safety and training
- Willing to upgrade knowledge by more certifications as required
Skills & Qualifications
Ability to install, troubleshoot, test, repair and service various Information Technology equipments
Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years’ installing and maintaining IT equipments
- Ability to travel in own vehicle mostly within City of Calgary
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- IT Certifications like CompTIA, Cisco etc.
Other Soft Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional demeanour and presentation
- Thrives being in a different work location potentially each day
- Mature and able to make independent decisions
- Hard working and humble in nature
- Must be looking for long time employment (training process is up to one year)
Job Type: Contract
Initially you will be hired on contract basis and will be given work as and when needed. And depending on your skills and our requirements matching, you may be hired on permanent full-time job when required.
Remuneration will be determined based on your skills and work experience and it’s negotiable.