Who we are
Our website addresses are: https://xllentech.com, https://service.xllentech.com.
Your privacy is essential to us.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect and use personal information solely to fulfill those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, it should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to personal information management.
We are committed to conducting our business according to these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the installed cookies on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you use XllenTech Solutions’ services, we may collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, Paypal transaction information, etc.), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
– Record the customer’s session information (such as the customer’s shopping selections when ordering)
– Record user-specific information on the pages the customer selects for viewing
– Retain the customers answer to our question regarding residency
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can modify your browser preferences to reject them. However, if you choose to reject all cookies, you may be unable to use parts of the Site
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Information that we generally collect to fulfill any Services placed through the email, phone, or this Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our Services for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
– We may use the Information to recommend or offer you promotions.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WordPress and WooCommerce to power our online system–you can read more about them at wordpress.org and https://woocommerce.com/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or otherwise to protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When a customer gives us their email address or sends us email correspondence, we retain their email address. We do not share our email lists with anyone other than for our own marketing email purposes. We use email addresses to communicate with you regarding your orders and other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us. We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services, and events that may interest you. When you first supply your details to us, you may be given the opportunity to opt-in to receive an email from XllenTech Solutions. In each informational email, you are allowed to decline to receive similar emails in the future. If you have already chosen to receive email and wish to opt-out now, please click on the email footer’s unsubscribe link.
We retain information provided by our customers, such as registration information, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers requested services, amounts, and types of service), and contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number). Contact us to access this information.
Our customers also can correct inaccuracies in contact information and unique identifiers.
Upon verification, we will give the customer a reminder with unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password).
We use your mailing address only for providing the Services. We do not share this information with anyone outside our website. And promise to protect it with our best efforts.
Customers who give us their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from our representatives regarding services or requests they have placed online, via phone, or email.
XllenTech Solutions does not have arrangements with any Ad server companies for this website. And does not display Ads about anything other than the site products.
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged with our site server. All other data transfer is conducted through a secure email or phone line.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make a Service Order by email, phone, or the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place a request by email, phone, or the Site, we maintain your Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age that’s deemed as not Adult, under your local laws.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
429 14 St NW #102, Calgary, AB T2N 2A3, Canada